"Him we proclaim, warning everyone and teaching everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone mature in Christ."
Word Of Life Seminary - Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Provide pastoral care to the 140 full-time national staff
- Strengthen individuals and diverse ministry teams
- Train disciples of Christ
- Cox Chronicle
- Land mass larger than continental USA
- Half the South American continent
- Population: 203 million
- 121 unreached Indian tribes
- 30,000 unreached Amazon River communities
- Less than 1% evangelicals in southern Minas Gerais and Rio Grande do Sul
- Word Of Life Seminary alumni serving in 30 countries around the world
- 13% of Brazilian missionaries serve in the 10-40 window
THE COX FAMILY
David & Cindy currently serve on the Word Of Life Southeast Leadership Team to provide pastoral care to the 120 full-time regional staff who minister on five major teams: Youth Camp, Family Camp & Conference Center, Outreach Ministries, Bible Clubs, and the Seminary.
The Cox's mission is to strengthen individuals and diverse ministry teams to carry forth the WORD of LIFE to unreached people groups and to train disciples of Christ to be the Church which truly impacts the world for HIS glory.
David and Cindy began their ministry together as Midlothian Bible Church (Midlothian, TX) interns in 1983. After his graduation from Dallas Theological Seminary in 1986, David joined the MBC staff as an associate pastor to coordinate the junior high, music, missions, daycare and sports ministries.
In 1990 God led the Coxes into full-time service at the Word of Life Seminary in Brazil. For 22 years, David and Cindy have built into the lives of hundreds of students through discipleship and teaching. The LORD has broadened and used their team-building skills to begin a major community outreach called ShareFest, to unite citywide pastors in monthly prayer breakfasts, to strengthen and further develop a hospital chaplaincy team, and to minister with the pastoral, worship/praise and small group leadership teams in their local church.
They have four grown children, two lovely daughters-in-law, and two energetic grandchilren.
HOW TO PARTNER WITH THE COX'S
- Download and fill out the Faith Promise form
- Make any checks out to: "Word Of Life"
- Drop them off in the offering boxes in the Mansfield Bible Church worship center or mail the form and your check at:
Mansfield Bible Church
2351 Country Club Dr., Mansfield, TX 76063
- If you have been their supporter and would like to continue your support, you only need to send us the Faith Promise Card indicating the support amount.
- We will forward your information and the check to the agency so they can put you in contact with them.
- If you would like to support them through prayers email them at email@example.com