ARM Ministries - New Delhi, India
- Ranjit is a Lead Pastor of a church, adjunct professor in a local seminary and speaker for various camps and conferences.
- Deepa serves under-privileged women teaching them skills such as crochet and bag making to help them have a safe community and sustain their families.
- Training urban leaders for the churches in India.
Ministry Areas and Description
- Lead Pastor of Delhi Bible Fellowship (West): God has blessed the church which is vibrant and attracts many young professionals from various backgrounds.
- Delhi School of Theology: We are part of a team of pastors who facilitate DST to train leaders for an urban context. We partner with Asia Theological Seminary to provide Masters level seminary degree. We are also working on an internship program to raise theologically equipped, ministry trained leaders for the church in India.
- Redeemer City to City Network: We are part of Redeemer church planting network and have regular coaching and training to plant churches and train leaders in India.
- Other regular ministry activities: Preaching in camps and retreats, conducting Men’s conferences, family seminars and discipleship groups.
THE DAVID FAMILY
Deepa and Ranjit are from Chennai, India. Ranjit finished his Master’s in Industrial and Systems Engineering from Auburn University, Alabama. After graduation in 2002, God called him to leave the United States and go as a missionary to his own country. Deepa on the other hand finished her Master’s in Christianity in India and obeyed God’s call in her life to serve among commercial sex workers in Chennai.
Ranjit and Deepa served at Mansfield Bible Church and taught the College & Young Professionals class while studying at Dallas Theological Seminary between 2006-2010. After graduating from DTS, they moved to New Delhi where Ranjit is a pastor with Delhi Bible Fellowship. Ranjit is involved in preaching/teaching ministry and speaking in various camps and retreats. Deepa serves especially among under-privileged women by training them in skills such as crochet, bag making, etc. so they can make a decent living. The gospel is introduced to these women on a weekly basis who come from various religious and cultural backgrounds. As a couple, they are involved with ministry among young people through small and large group environments in their home, in college campuses and in the church. Both Ranjit and Deepa are passionate to take the gospel to the unreached urban population in New Delhi. They also have three children: Sanjana, Sandeep and Sanjay.
HOW TO PARTNER WITH THE DAVID'S
- Download and fill out the Faith Promise form
- Make any checks out to: "ARM Ministries"
- Drop them off in the offering boxes in the Mansfield Bible Church worship center or mail the form and your check at:
Mansfield Bible Church
2351 Country Club Dr., Mansfield, TX 76063
- If you have been their supporter and would like to continue your support, you only need to send us the Faith Promise Card indicating the support amount.
- We will forward your information and the check to the agency so they can put you in contact with them.
- If you would like to support them through prayers, email them at email@example.com