Groups are critical to the life of the church because they are a way of living out the purpose to be the church. Individually and corporately, believers share a common foundation of faith to which God has called us to live. The implications of that faith in relational community are expressed in the context of a group.
Our Groups Ministry consists of Community and Small groups. Community groups are larger groups that meet on Sunday mornings and small groups are smaller more intimate groups that meet at various times throughout the week. These groups exist as a way for people to engage in biblical community that helps them become more like Jesus in every area of their lives. Men and women from all stages of life meet throughout the week to connect with one another as they grow spiritually through the study of God's Word, prayer, and to care for and to serve one another. Groups are a safe place to ask questions, to learn, and to consider each other over ourselves. No group is perfect, and no two groups are the same. We don't expect them to be. People are not perfect, groups won't be either.
We encourage you to visit the groups until you find the one that best fits you. They meet at different times and places to provide options for everyone to find a place. If you find a group that does not have childcare, childcare reimbursement is available. For the childcare reimbursement form click here.
A current list of MBC Groups is listed here. For more information on a group please follow the link at the bottom of this page or contact Greg Lingle at email@example.com
- Life Builders - 9:30am -10:30am (MBC campus)
- Maranatha - 9:30am - 10:30am (MBC campus)
- Faith & Families - 9:30am - 10:30am (MBC campus)
- It's Complicated | 9:30am - 10:30am | MBC Campus (a community for single adults, single parents, divorced, widowed, remarried, blended families, and step-parents)
- Thrivin' Mamas (Women's group) - 4pm - 7pm (4th Sunday of the month)
- Heart for the Fatherless - 11am (1st Sunday of the month)
- Stephens' group - 7:00pm - 9:00pm (bi-weekly)
- Miles' group - (bi-weekly)
- Simmons' group - 7:30pm - 9:00pm (bi-weekly)
- Sundin/Seaton group - 7:00pm - 9:00pm (bi-weekly)
- Men's group - 7:00pm - 9:00pm (weekly)
- Women's Bible Study - 9:30am - (weekly)
- Hannah's Heart (once a month)
- POTS (Parents of Teens) - 7:00pm 9:00pm (bi-weekly)
- Women's Bible Study - 7:00pm - 9:00pm (weekly)
- Men's Bible Study - 7:00pm - 8:30pm for 6 weeks in the Spring
- College Group - 7:30pm - 1st & 3rd week each month (MBC campus)
- Empty Nesters - 6:00pm - 8:30pm (2nd Saturday of the month)